- Re-read the one or more of the following passages from this week's devotions:
I Kings 19:4-8
- Read the passage again and identify a word or phrases that jump out at you.
- Read the passage again, and if possible read from a different translation (biblegateway.com has many translations you can choose from). Identify where this passage might be touching your life today. How is this relevant to your life?
- Read the passage a third time, again in a different translation if possible. Ask yourself what God is calling you to do or to be from this passage. What change might God be moving you toward?
- Close with a silent prayer, listening to God rather than speaking to God. What actions will you take today based on this prayer?
- Recite the Lord's Prayer.